Tuesday 21 May 2013

India always Incredible

Often i think why is India laid behind in compare to other countries, what is the major problem over here.
Well, findings were there is no one problem or nothing as the root cause, here everything is cause..
If i list down few things they would be, though top on the list would be, Corruption, Breaking of the Rules, or in other word following the slogan " Rules are meant to be broken", every other indian has this in Mind " jane do na yaar kya fark padta hai'.. A highly illiterate thinking, which is generally followed by literate people.

Recently i was on the visit to Haridwar, i simply love that city, would share my views on that city in my next blog, for now i will write what i had observed over their.

A holy city, highly religious people come over their, thinking that coming their having bath in the holy ganges, will help them rub offf.. the crap they have done entire life.. Kidding,, dont want to hurt religious sentiments, but many people think so..

I was walking out of harki paudi.. a main ghat in Haridwar.. was in my memories of the place, as i said i love it, A beggar came in and asked for the money, i avoided, because there if i give it to one, i will have line of 100's ... i avoided and walked again in my own harmony... he still came behind pulling my duppata,, i ignored..  i was walking,, still he was behind me.. i walked around 100 meters, or more he was continuously following me asking me for money.. I boarded an auto,, what we call as an pedal rickshaw.. an open auto, 2 seater.. he was continuously holding the pipe of auto and following... i too was lill stubborn that i dont want to give anything... at last he left only when auto speeded and he could not reach,,,

I stayed there for 3 days.. i used to go at ghat 2 times a day.. same thing repeated everytime...

I wondered there were less people, less shops, more beggars.. i was really stunned to see that..
That's why i  have titled this post as incredible India...

Salute to you,,,

Signing off..



No comments:

Post a Comment