Monday 16 March 2015

The New Me...

Lost, Frustrated, irritated, and Angry on own was me few days back. Every time it happens with us when things don't go as per our wishes, We usually drown ourselves thinking what has gone wrong and splly why it has gone wrong? Questions make us more weak instead of getting us out of chaos.
All these situations are like more you try to get out of MUD the deeper you get resolute in that, and there comes the ray of hope when  somebody picks you up giving there HAND..

This Women's day i came out of that MUD, the lost me is now NEW ME, and trust me DGM this would not have been possible without you even 1%. You have been my Mentor, a Friend, Philosopher, Guide. A person who had shown me the new way, has given me the power to Stand Up all again, A BIG THANK YOU to you for this.

You have always supported me, and i would always need this HAND to support me.
Your words give me new energy,
Your actions give me new power
Your untold support makes me stand through strom
Just Remember nobody can ever REPLACE you, no matter what comes in, You are You.

Thank you for being there, i would always need you.

Signing off.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment